My Opinion on Light Jets

Hey it's alright I don't mind people telling me whats right. That's how I learn. I can't say much to real pilots because I'm only a kid. That was just my opinion.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey it's alright I don't mind people telling me whats right. That's how I learn. I can't say much to real pilots because I'm only a kid. That was just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]
And thats fine, you'renot the first one the one that has done such, my opinion has been scolded at plenty oftimes at Jet Careers, just gotta get back up and try again
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You musta misunderstood me. I could fly that citation without another pilot even if it was legal. If your 500 miles from the airport you wanna land at are you really going to fly that far on one engine. And if its stupid for a CFIIME to put some one infront of an airplane there not rated in how are you supposed to get your multi. You probaly think the Citation is easy to fly because your comparing it to a Learjet not a 172.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, give it up already. You're barking up the wrong tree (and preaching to the choir).

[ QUOTE ]
You musta misunderstood me. I could fly that citation without another pilot even if it was legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, good one.

[ QUOTE ]
You musta misunderstood me. I could fly that citation without another pilot even if it was legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

Whatta ya say you run through the memory items and limitations for us.

Just be sure to explain your answers as well then, Just so you don't google it and then cut and paste.

You guys could quote him correctly. He said,

[ QUOTE ]
You musta misunderstood me. I couldn't fly that citation without another pilot even if it was legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I could have the experience and knowledge that he has at 14. It seems to me that he knows his limits, he knows he has a lot more to learn, but he knows 100 times more than I did about aviation at 14.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys could quote him correctly. He said,

[ QUOTE ]
You musta misunderstood me. I couldn't fly that citation without another pilot even if it was legal.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was edited at a later date!

Guys comon.... this thread is supposed to be about light jets; not whether or not this kid can fly one.

[ QUOTE ]
Say you loose and engine one day when your auto pilots busted and the weather is a minimums. The pilot has a hell of a lot to do in a short time. Got to get out the plate and fly it at the same time. I have a hard enough time flying on one engine in VMC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be nitpicky, but lets assume this did happen, A citation ISP is only certified single pilot with a functional autopilot, with one inop then technically a SIC is required and unfortunately little fella, you are not SIC qualified....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?

Whatta ya say you run through the memory items and limitations for us.

Just be sure to explain your answers as well then, Just so you don't google it and then cut and paste.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that I messed up when I wrote it. I ment to right couldn't but I was in a rush and forgot to put the n't sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
Not to be nitpicky, but lets assume this did happen, A citation ISP is only certified single pilot with a functional autopilot, with one inop then technically a SIC is required and unfortunately little fella, you are not SIC qualified....

[/ QUOTE ]

Under part 91 there is no restriction that I know of. 135, oh yeah you need the AP.

Actually it is my understanding that even under part 91 a single pilot aircraft such as the CE501 requires a second crew member if the autopilot is not functioning. I had inquired with FlightSafety and AOPA when I was trying to log SIC time part 91 in a CE501 and this is pretty much what they told, but we could all be wrong...

Oh, makes sence tho. I wouldn't want to hand fly'er at 35,000 any. I log all my time as Dual of course since I don't have a ppl. My moms an CFIIME tho so it still counts; right?

You can log dual as long as your mom was type rated and is recurrent under 61.58, I know FlightSafety does it this way, but I am not sure if Simulflite or Simcom do it the same way.

She goes to Simcom and just got her single pilot type for the Citation II. You don't need the single pilot type for the Citation I.

Back