My new desktop

If that's the Ed Shipley I think it is, he's a DFW-based Delta pilot!

Go Ed!

Even crazier, a guy I went to recurrent with owns a P51D, and his father (ret NWA 747 Capt) owns one too along with a Mig-15.

droooooool

grin.gif

No airplanes for me... I got a pic of Kaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii on my desktop. Dreaming of warm weather and bikinis... drinks with umbrellas...
grin.gif

Featuired prominently in the background is my former home, Marin County. I used to live on the other side of the hill in the foreground. Seriously, one of the most beautiful places anywhere!

Here's mine. I usually change it every week with pictures that I take myself on trips, etc.

This is somewhere in Paris, I can't remember!

Looks pretty dramatic on 1400x1050 rez monitor.

desktop.jpg

How do you post pics on the website here! I'd like to share my aviation related desktop!
grin.gif
Don't worry it's clean!

Well how about that, it's now my backround too! Great pic.
Nice photo Doug, that turned out well.

I have so many pics to choose from, I change mine about every three days to a week. Part of the reason I use two 120G hard drives. Always enough room!

AOPA has a photo gallery which I copied almost all of the pics from. Check it out at AOPA.org, photo gallery. I think it's open to non-members, I'm not sure off the top of my head.

[ QUOTE ]
How do you post pics on the website here! I'd like to share my aviation related desktop!
grin.gif
Don't worry it's clean!

[/ QUOTE ]

Type {image} url of image {/image} but use [] instead of {}.

1759.jpg

nice huh
grin.gif

Don't photos have to come from a web site?

Meaning - you can't just post a photo from a Photo Disc, right?

[ QUOTE ]
Don't photos have to come from a web site?

Meaning - you can't just post a photo from a Photo Disc, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. They've got to be on a public server somewhere. Most of your internet service providers include webspace tha tyou can upload images to.

That bottom desktop is amazing! What is that, Windows Blinds or something similar? Please tell!

EDIT: After a quick google search, it looks like the name is actually what is on the desktop. Shouldve checked there first. Sorry.

Tony. Freeze only has desktop pictures. Take a closer look at my post. YOu will see that everything is changed. If you want a desktop like that or like these
terminator3.jpg

lamagra.jpg

thecell.jpg

astonmartincars.jpg

dreamwatcher.jpg

kde.jpg

daddys_aqua.jpg

wc3orcs.jpg

pray.jpg

shades_of_brown.jpg

evergreen.jpg

aqua-mac.jpg

astonskinrikku.jpg

flight.jpg

There are MANY more. And these are all for WINDOWS. Even the mac screen is for windows.
Then go to www.astonshell.com

Back