My new bird....well, not mine.

jonny, you happen to be in Omaha on 10/26? I saw a LJ31 that looked just like yours...too far away to read the tail number though.

JDE said:
jonny, you happen to be in Omaha on 10/26? I saw a LJ31 that looked just like yours...too far away to read the tail number though.
Nope. I was in Hyden, Co., Dixon, Wy.,Tulsa, Ok., and John Wayne/Orange County, Ca on the 26th.

jonnyb said:
Thanks man. It's privately owned and based at SNA. (John Wayne/ Orange County).

Ahh i go to SNA once in a while, if you see someone waving at you by the fence on the right of the runway, that'll be me!:cwm27:

Dern purdy thang there, Johnnyb!! :D

Good to hear from ya man!

The one photographer, Mike Carter is a buddy of mine......

Still waiting for you to get your butt to Long Beach! :)

Yeah, I know. We'll get together one of these days soon. How bout gettin' your butt to the OC sometime.:cool:

jonnyb said:
Good to hear from ya man!

Yeah, I know. We'll get together one of these days soon. How bout gettin' your butt to the OC sometime.:cool:

Tell ya what, I will do that, maybe I can drag Mike Carter with me....

Mike

Wow someone mentioned F70 on here. That's where my first flight lesson ever was and where I grew up from 6 - 18!

mpenguin1 said:
Tell ya what, I will do that, maybe I can drag Mike Carter with me....

Mike

Sounds good man. Put your money where your mouth is biotch.:D

Next time I'm in LGB for Maint., I will send you a message.

If anyone wants to see a nice paint job, look for this red lear.

jonnyb,

It was good to see you at Centennial.

Next time I'm in SoCal I'll drop you a line and we can get some grub.

later

mpenguin1 said:
Ok, how about next week?

Mike

Got a trip tomorrow (12/20). 1300 Departure with pax. Wanna meet me there earlier and chill for a bit, or when I return at 1730ish? Let me know dude.

Sean

Dude- I see that plane every once in a while. Thats funny that your flying it now. What a small world. I always hear them getting compliments on it on 120.80

Then I complain why I'm not getting the same compliments about the clubs 152 painted back in the late 80's! I usually get no response! Heheheh

Back