My first experience with 135 (in the van)

huh I have never seen the duke over there and i go there fairly often. There is a corporate duke owned by a single company that flies often i wonder if castle like manages it or something. Also i was reading a article from a march newspaper and it was saying how the owner of caste was 8 million dollars in debt and he sold all his caravans to a leasing company and now has to lease them back to use them and that he is still 1.8 million in debt.

huh I have never seen the duke over there and i go there fairly often. There is a corporate duke owned by a single company that flies often i wonder if castle like manages it or something. Also i was reading a article from a march newspaper and it was saying how the owner of caste was 8 million dollars in debt and he sold all his caravans to a leasing company and now has to lease them back to use them and that he is still 1.8 million in debt.
Ouch.

-mini

Good. Hope he's losing sleep over it.

Agreed. But, when flying all night IMC and shooting approaches down to mins at 3 different airports... it's nice to fly a plane that's easy to operate. Takes a load off your mind. Let's hope I don't get too comfortable, though.

Ryan

Good. Hope he's losing sleep over it
Actually on castle's websites he has the article about him reducing his debt to 1.8 million as a good thing lol. He says he will be debt free by time he is 60.

Actually on castle's websites he has the article about him reducing his debt to 1.8 million as a good thing lol. He says he will be debt free by time he is 60.
Everyone needs goals. I was debt free after I paid off my house. Then my wife wanted a new one. Now I don't think I'll ever be debt free again.

-mini

I flew with Paul Mannan (I think thats how you spell his last name) last week. He is the local DPE in that area. He also has his own 172RG over at lost nation. He told me two interesting facts about T&G. For one they got kicked off lost nation airport. He would know this since that is his home airport. And I can attest to that also because I ment him there to fly with him and all of T&G stuff was gone! I guess most of it is now at burke which was always there other location. And he said that T&G has been losing money on the charter side for about a year now and they are trying to sell it off but if they dont soon they are just going to close it down. Sucks to here because I wanted to fly with them in the future but oh well. Griffin Airlines really hurts all the cleveland charters. They run there king airs 200 at 1100 a hour which is way cheaper than the other charters in the area. T&G runs their cheyenne at 1300 a hour. They fly into burke and hopkins all the time from sandusky to pick up clients that normally would go with T&G. They simply just got undercut.

Back