My current captain

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
ERAU - Daytona Beach grad, flew Convair 440's for Kitty Hawk, got hired at Delta at 24 years old, upgraded to 737 captain at 29, and is a senior MD-88/90 captain in DFW at 41, with a Xmas vacation I might add. Geez Louise!

Man, talk about career advancement with cat-like quickness.

Inside joke of the trip: "Control Power Drag Identify Verify Troubleshoot Feather!"

Jealousy
smirk.gif

doug
explain your inside joke....im curious.

also, you were at the westin in San fran or sandiego on layover?

Doug is referring to Embry-Riddle's "Engine Failure Flow". These days we call it CPDIVE for short, and it has been changed to Control Power Drag Identify Verify Evaluate, and then the Feather comes only if you dont have any altitude to play with. Pretty funny though Doug. I guess it gave you guys a good chuckle sitting there in an MD-88/90.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

San Diego Westin Horton Plaza. Niiiiice!

Actually, the big joke is "Am I right? Am I right?" from Las Vegas Vacation

Okie doke!

BTW, I'm in the NYC Milford hotel "crew room" and the 800x600 monitor is KILLING me! I want's me laptop back! wwaaaaah!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

San Diego Westin Horton Plaza. Niiiiice!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, talk about a too small of a world. A girl i dated in college runs that hotel now(we are still good friends and talk often)....or at least runs a dept. a short little blond with long hair. if you are ever in there look for a lauren at the front desk. thats too funnny. she is always talking about the rock stars and movie makers that come through there. she said ray lewis was at her front desk back when they played the chargers in week 1 or 2 of the nfl. must be a nice place.

Back