My aplogies...

EatSleepFly

OK, I am going to take some of the credit for turning the "Who's in Sanford (Part Deux)" thread into such a train wreck. That certainly was not my intention. I took offense to the way Cleared_ILS_9L said something, and it snowballed from there. I was NOT trying to compare who was paying dues and whatnot. My initial post there that started it all had nothing at all to do with "paying dues." My argument began over what was better overall experience- instructing vs. being a flight engineer. Now that its all said and done, I realize that there isn't necessarily "better" experience....just different experiences.

So, I'd like to apologize to you, Cleared_ILS_9L for jumping on you. And TheWife for hijacking a thread that was created to help her and her husband with some important decisions. And of course to Doug, since it is his website. And to anyone else that I may have offended. Sorry again.
blush.gif

Offended? Me? Nah! I'm not sure what I was supposed to be insulted about!
smile.gif

dangit..I am still in the corner until MikeD gives me permission to speak...lol..okay group hug...

[ QUOTE ]
dangit..I am still in the corner until MikeD gives me permission to speak...lol..okay group hug...

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You guys are all released to partake in some dessert.

[ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
You guys are all released to partake in some dessert.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! (This is from Pink Floyd, ya damned PERVERTS!)

[ QUOTE ]
Those with dirty minds might mis-construe that statement Doug!

[/ QUOTE ]

Noted, and amended!

Back