Music

I agree... but i think they'd enjoy his humor if anything! Doug doesn't do too bad, but he's no match for clay aiken??? DOH - wrong one!
tongue.gif
oh wait... i mean ruben whateverhisnameis... i have to admit, he's pretty good
smile.gif

I listen to the steady sound of - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - the engine.

I was BEGGING for someone to talk on the freq. on my Comm. x/c to KCHA!!!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I listen to the steady sound of - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - the engine.

I was BEGGING for someone to talk on the freq. on my Comm. x/c to KCHA!!!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if ya want your engine to sing!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Clay Aiken...

CLAY AIKEN...?
smile.gif

Sheesh! I'm wounded!

[/ QUOTE ]no no no.. your better than Clay Aiken - that's what i was trying to say! haha
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Another simple thing to do is get a small earpiece like the one for your cellphone and put that in under your earcup. I used to do it all the time. You don't turn it up loud either, but since it's only in one ear you can hear ATC pretty easily through the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this with the little 'earbud' thingies. Work well under the headset. My CD player is on the seat adjacent to me, and I can hit 'pause' in a split second. But, the point is to have the music soft enough you can EASILY hear ATC over it. I only listen to music when flying somewhere on my own.

Sarah

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clay Aiken...

CLAY AIKEN...?
smile.gif

Sheesh! I'm wounded!

[/ QUOTE ]no no no.. your better than Clay Aiken - that's what i was trying to say! haha
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah......sure Kristie!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i mean ruben whateverhisnameis

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Kristie, I'm wounded............LOL. He just happens to be one of my favorite R&B crooners. So he must be really good since I've heard of him for less than a year.
Anyway Ruben Studdard (might be spelled wrong)is his name aka Lil' Luther.

Back