Multi time building

Gundam

I wanted to know if anyone in the Atwater/Merced California area had a multi-engine they'd be willing to split cost and pilot in command time on. I can get it from work for $205 wet, but want to see if I can do better.

I wanted to know if anyone in the Atwater/Merced California area had a multi-engine they'd be willing to split cost and pilot in command time on. I can get it from work for $205 wet, but want to see if I can do better.

Are you still looking to do some flying??
I am here in Norcal......

I'll be here in Arizona for the next two weeks. i would be interested in sharing some flights to build time. Regards!

I'm looking to build about a 100 hrs multi time out of KAPA at centennial flyers in Denver, CO. They have a travel air there for $165 wet, which we would split. Lowest price that I have seen yet. Willing to do it whenever anyone can. Please let me know. Thanks!

Dude, $165 wet...I'm working on my multi now, I'll have to call you up when I'm done! $82.50/ea for multi time is killer.

Edit: I live in Denver!

Alright sounds good! Let me know when your about to finish up and ill make arrangements. I'm already checked out in the travel air so will be able to just jump in and go. We can also take the plane overnight if you had anywhere you wanted to go away from the area. Good luck on your multi check.

I'm checked out in the travel air already so myself and the person that I'm splitting the time with would not need the 25 hours. I have already verified this with Tom.

Back