Multi time building offer - seeking interest

E

Eric Bohn

Accepting interest from people willing to commit to 10 hour blocks in a twin at $150/hr wet. Please message me with interest, do not reply to this post.

Older airplane with good maintenance history. IFR certified, but minimally equipped.

Based in MSP area, but depending on interest around the country we may be able to work out pricing with one-way tickets home as we connect to other people participating in this.

Multi commercial instrument ratings are required. I'm not an MEI, this will be safety piloting between you and I split close to 50/50.

Accepting interest from people willing to commit to 10 hour blocks in a twin at $150/hr wet. Please message me with interest, do not reply to this post.

Older airplane with good maintenance history. IFR certified, but minimally equipped.

Based in MSP area, but depending on interest around the country we may be able to work out pricing with one-way tickets home as we connect to other people participating in this.

Multi commercial instrument ratings are required. I'm not an MEI, this will be safety piloting between you and I split close to 50/50.

I have an interest.

Back