Multi engine training in Texas

Bonanzaman

I'm looking for some suggestions on commercial multi add on training in Texas at "cheap" prices. I've got some baron sim training and some dual received in a king air and shouldn't need much time in the plane, but the places I've had lined up for less than $400 an hour have fallen through and I'm unsure where to look.

American flyers in Addison is 495 an hour with an instructor in a 310 and right now they're the only option I have. I'm hoping someone here might have another, slightly cheaper alternative.

Thanks.

If you don't need it immediately I've heard of a B55 that's going to be available for 300/hr wet, plus instructor, in ADS soon. PM me your details if you'd like and I'll keep you updated.

Agree with stay away from American Flyers for twin training. Not only is it expensive, but a 310 isn't exactly a good plane to train in. Cheapest I've found around is in Tulsa, PA44 for $250 wet, plus instructor.

Thanks guys. Jepp, I'll pm you tomorrow, watching the fights now. I do need to get it done ASAP after thanksgiving though.

Really appreciate the help.

A few years back I did my Multi in Arlington, TX at ATP for $995 out the door. They were the only ATP location doing that. I'm not sure if they're still doing something like that, but it wouldn't hurt to call and see what kind of options they have.

I would call the Arlington location directly if you can.

Agree with stay away from American Flyers for twin training. Not only is it expensive, but a 310 isn't exactly a good plane to train in. Cheapest I've found around is in Tulsa, PA44 for $250 wet, plus instructor.

What company and airport is this?

Back