Multi Engine Time Building in MI

Off In The Jungle

Anyone interested in 80 hours in MI? If we do out and backs I can provide lodging. I would love to do a few longer trips as well.

Info is the same as above it is great lakes air venture. 175 per hour wet.

Looking at the 2nd week of October. Like to pound it out in 10 days or less.

A couple buddies and I would be interested. I am probably only good for like 10-20 hours right now, but the other two are looking to rack up some hours and october should work out good.

hey akes,

Thanks for the reply. I should clarify on the price, it is 175 for blocks of 40 or more, 185 for blocks of 20 or more and 195 for anything under 20 hours. for 10-20 hours it does not make a huge difference in the overall price. Either way it is one of the best, if not the best rates I could find.

I talked to someone on the phone the other day from there and everything seems like a green light for October. I would love to finalize some things as soon as i can for time of work, etc-so if you or your buddies would be ready to firm up some things please let me know.

Thanks!

Remember that if Off in the Jungle buys 40 hours and two people buy 20 hours each to fly with him, Off in the Jungle gets the $175 an hour rate and so does the 2 people buying 20 hours each because you are all buying it together and flying it as one block.

I was just going to post this on here. Hope you fill it, its cheap time and a good plane to learn in.

Hey rockman,

i would love to finalize some plans if you are up to it. I am looking to do this early october, so about a month from now.

Thanks!

Anyone want to split 50 hours twin tine? Looking for a partner for the last two weeks of october or late in November.

Cost is $87.50 wet, per pilot per hour.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I'm interested. Sorry for the short notice but I would be available for the next five days to split time with you. If this is too soon I can make arrangements for later in the month. Let me know.

Don't forget to add extra time and $$ for the required 5-hr checkout:
http://www.greatlakesairventures.com/aircraft/n7693y-twin-comanche

Rental Check-Out
5 Hours dual instruction from a Great Lakes Air Venture MEI in N7693Y is required for the check-out to demonstrate proficiency in multi-engine operations and the PA30's general systems/characteristics. This usually includes ground and flight covering:
-Multi and single engine maneuvers
-Takeoffs and landings
-Single engine approach (required)
-Emergency operations
-Systems, limitations, and performance
-Other areas as necessary

http://www.greatlakesairventures.com/training/multi-engine
..."Multi-Engine Instruction rates are higher than our single engine rates, at $55 an hour for flight and $45 for ground."

If anyone is looking I'm heading to MI some time late July to early August for about 25 hours of multi time building in addition to the checkout.
Need a partner!

If anyone is looking I'm heading to MI some time late July to early August for about 25 hours of multi time building in addition to the checkout.
Need a partner!
I would but I doubt I Will be CMEL by then....if you're still looking close to the time, tell Patrick to call me and I'll see where I am at.

Back