Multi Engine Safety Pilot Kansas City Area

spartan_rxn

If anyone is looking to travel with an extra set of eyes as a safety pilot, message me and we can set up any details. I've got my multi commercial, CFI, and CFII, but I'm short on PIC time for the MEI certificate. I can't afford to straight up rent a multi-engine plane for the time, so if you are willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it.

It doesn't have to strictly be a multi engine airplane either. I'll happily join you with a trip in a single engine airplane as well.

There aren't any 'details' per sei. I'm just looking to split some multi time with someone, or ride along with anybody who just wants an extra cushion of safety with a second pilot as a resource.

If anyone is looking to travel with an extra set of eyes as a safety pilot, message me and we can set up any details. I've got my multi commercial, CFI, and CFII, but I'm short on PIC time for the MEI certificate. I can't afford to straight up rent a multi-engine plane for the time, so if you are willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it.

It doesn't have to strictly be a multi engine airplane either. I'll happily join you with a trip in a single engine airplane as well.

Hi spartan_rxn
I am looking for about 100 Hrs of time building on a C172 or a 152 & 10 hrs on a Seneca. I am looking for a good deal, if you can help me with the best price in your area, we can fly together. I am a CFI too.

I would have a good lead on a Duchess. I work at Air Associates at the Johnson County airport in Olathe. Best case scenario if we split the cost between the two of us would be about $93/hour each.

I would have a good lead on a Duchess. I work at Air Associates at the Johnson County airport in Olathe. Best case scenario if we split the cost between the two of us would be about $93/hour each.
Is that what they came out with a rate for us on the Duchess??

Hi spartan_rxn
I am looking for about 100 Hrs of time building on a C172 or a 152 & 10 hrs on a Seneca. I am looking for a good deal, if you can help me with the best price in your area, we can fly together. I am a CFI too.

Hi Mahesh

I am looking to build time, preferably on a single engine. Do you want to split SE time??
Which part of the country are you in??
PM me if you are interested........

As soon as I can find someone who really wants to do it, I'm gonna get checked out in the Duchess. You game?
I can come up and fly with you when I have time off. I live in Independence, KS.

You just want a safety pilot right? I'm not looking to build time or split costs. Let me know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I should have read further along. I asked for a safety pilot a couple weeks ago and nobody responded.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back