Multi-Engine Relief Jump Pilot

zulugolf

I'm looking to fill in for someone flying skydivers during the holidays from 11/22/12 - 12/31/12. I'm strictly looking to build multi-time so it is imperative that the drop zone be operating a multi-engine aircraft. I live in California but willing to relocate anywhere in the US for that time period. I have 1,150 TT and 500 hrs of that is built flying skydivers.

The multi's that DZ's use are King airs, DHC-6, SC7, C212. Usually a good amount of multi and or turbine is required to fly them, and you generally don't let a passerby jump into your airplane with 2 $100k engines that they can destroy(relative) in a second if they don't know what they're doing. Usually they have the odd 182 or 206 around as well for slow times, and if you go and say, I'm only here for multi.... well good luck.

I'm looking to fill in for someone flying skydivers during the holidays from 11/22/12 - 12/31/12. I'm strictly looking to build multi-time so it is imperative that the drop zone be operating a multi-engine aircraft. I live in California but willing to relocate anywhere in the US for that time period. I have 1,150 TT and 500 hrs of that is built flying skydivers.

What is your turbine experience? I can maybe get you in contact with a guy here in FL who will be needing an extra pilot in a Caravan. Not a multi, but still Turbine PIC. Pays $15 a load in the Caravan and you can usually get in about 12 to 16 in a day.

I appreciate the helpful reply. I don't have any turbine time, all my time is split between C-182 and C-206. I'd be happy to help out part-time. I work eight days on and then have six off. I have airline privileges and would be able to commute to FL and fill in as needed during my off days. Thanks!

Back