MSNBC Nightly News, reports the airline wave of the future...

First of all, I think the link will only work if you have the MSN video player. Second, there is a 15-35 second advertisement that you have to watch before the airline report video launches.

The link works for me, but I don't know if it works for other people, someone let me know.

MSNBC Nightly news

[ QUOTE ]
compared to driving on the highway next to a crazy on a cell phone, this is a piece of cake

[/ QUOTE ]
amen..
that guy cracked me up

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compared to driving on the highway next to a crazy on a cell phone, this is a piece of cake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amen..
that guy cracked me up

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha yeah, that was funny.

Anyone who watched the video...

what does that lady say when whe's welcoming people for boarding...

"Welcome [something something something] American Eagle flight 4886 to New York's LaGuardia airport..."

There was a segment about Discount Airlines last week on the NBC Nightly News too. I believe Bob Hager is doing several more segments on the airline industry... so expect more to come next week.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who watched the video...

what does that lady say when whe's welcoming people for boarding...

"Welcome [something something something] American Eagle flight 4886 to New York's LaGuardia airport..."

[/ QUOTE ]

" Good morning welcome to Depature Lounge for American Eagle flight 4886 to New York's LaGuardia airport..."

Back