MS FS 2002

Has anyone noticed how hard it is to find a PC control yoke for FS? I went to 3 places over the weekend and nobody had one. Finally ordered one over the Internet this morning, but it is on back order. Is the government trying to ban Control yokes for FS? J/K

ARe you talking about the CH Products yoke? If so, Flight Shops at PIE (St. Petersburg/Clearwater Airport) has both the USB model and the game port model all the time.

IFR hood? Um my best guess would be to just change the visibility to a quarter mile.

Or you could just wear a real hood and fly under simulated simulated coditions.
smirk.gif

Okay, know I've heard it all! If you intend to wear an view limiting device while playing MS2002, you are indeed a LOSER!
Just pick the aircraft with the IFR panel. The 172, 182, and the Mooney all have IFR Panels. You can make any panel IFR, but stretching the top of the panel. The easyest way to do IFR is by actually flying IFR. Lower the vis and fly in the clouds. You control the weather or do it realisticly.

I'll sell you mine. I've only used it a few times. Didn't need it once I got to school. PM me if interested. I have the pedals as well.

Ed also wears his headset and has his knneboard and flashlights handy when he goes flight simming; he has a proffesional approach to all type of flying.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know the command to toggle the IFR hood in MS FS 2002?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check in commands listing in preferences/setup You can assign keys or buttons to just about anything from there.

Btw only MSFS Pro has the IFR panel.

[ QUOTE ]
Ed also wears his headset and has his knneboard and flashlights handy when he goes flight simming; he has a proffesional approach to all type of flying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you are indeed a LOSER!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, we're all losers, aren't we? My wife can't figure out how I can enjoy flying the computer. "Don't you get enough of that at work?" Last night I was flying over Hong Kong, "Look hon, Hong Kong." "Gee, that's nice," she says. They just don't understand, do they??

Yep, I'm a LOSER!!

Indeed. Flying takes up so much of our lives. If we're not out flying that 172, CRJ, or MD-90, we're at home flying our computer. My wife just doesn't understand. I tell her it it's for training purposes. She feels bad since I haven't gotten to fly much lately(civillian wise), so she gives me more time flying the computer.

Back