Moving on, mixed emotions.....

DC8 and citationII bout 1000 in each.

Yeah, I mean. That seems rational. But straight out of a kingair? I dunno.

I mean, it's not so much a question of skill as it's just a different kind of flying, altogether.

"It's just a different kind of flying..."

Yeah, I mean. That seems rational. But straight out of a kingair? I dunno.

I mean, it's not so much a question of skill as it's just a different kind of flying, altogether.

"It's just a different kind of flying..."
I can agree with that. Proper training, a little "IOE" with a pilot with Beechjet experience and good to go.

I wouldn't want to to a B200 as PIC without a little mentoring, just sayin.

It's an airplane, pay attention @ FSI. It really can't be that hard. It's a jet not the space shuttle.

Definitely going to be some SOE with a mentor prior to going out on my own with the SIC. Both pilots will be PIC typed up front etc. I have some jet time in the Mustang, although I will be first to admit that's a slow and forgiving aircraft.

Bp244

Definitely going to be some SOE with a mentor prior to going out on my own with the SIC. Both pilots will be PIC typed up front etc. I have some jet time in the Mustang, although I will be first to admit that's a slow and forgiving aircraft.

Bp244

That seems pretty reasonable to me. And the bitchjet isn't the space shuttle, as huggles points out. Although it will be different in that you won't be flying the world's first flying roadblock anymore! ;)

That seems pretty reasonable to me. And the bitchjet isn't the space shuttle, as huggles points out. Although it will be different in that you won't be flying the world's first flying roadblock anymore! ;)
I think the shorts 330/360 came before the King Air no? Those things get ran over by 206's.

Back