More Pics

Oh, let's not get carried away here.......

That's GF Cruise.....not MRS. Cruise

Mr. Cruise isn't going down that road...[size=-5](at least not in the conceivable future)[/size].....LOL

;)

I was really surprised that Mike had a regulation hairdoo. He was my hero for "stickin it" to the man by not conforming to the grooming standards of the analally retentive. Dude, Mike you let me down!

I just cut it short because it grows so fast; so I don't have to go for a cut every week!

Am still sticking it to the man!

You? Doooood, I think I've got the market cornered in the goofy grin department in my Japanese picture pose there with Julie!! Geez, good thing I wasn't drunk...

Hey, I showed my wife your comment & that Japanese photo, she had a good laugh & said to shove that photo up your, well you know:nana2:

That's cause you both know I'm exactly right about it!!!

Hell yeah! Just to let you know, when my wife saw that photo, she is getting excited to go to J/C 2007.... She saw people bring their wives/girlfriends, everybody having a good time, & is sold to go in 2007.

Hell yeah! Just to let you know, when my wife saw that photo, she is getting excited to go to J/C 2007.... She saw people bring their wives/girlfriends, everybody having a good time, & is sold to go in 2007.

Just goes to show I'm good for something after all!

Back