More listed threads

Trident

Not a problem but a question...

Doug,

Is it possible for you to adjust the amount of threads that are on one page? Its kind of a pain to read new postings on multiple pages, (in particular the ATC forum) I think there are 18 that are available on one page, maybe bump it to 25 or so? Just a thought...

User Control Panel > Edit Options > Thread Display Options

User Control Panel > Edit Options > Thread Display Options

Doug, I was looking at this last night and that thread display options looks to only change the number of replies/posts within a given Thread subject.

I think the OP was asking if there was a way to display more threads within a forum. You click on ATC adn there are say 50 threads going but you can only see the first 18 (or ??). If I am reading it correctly he is asking if there is a way to display more threads instead of having to click through to page 2, etc....

Doug, I was looking at this last night and that thread display options looks to only change the number of replies/posts within a given Thread subject.

I think the OP was asking if there was a way to display more threads within a forum. You click on ATC adn there are say 50 threads going but you can only see the first 18 (or ??). If I am reading it correctly he is asking if there is a way to display more threads instead of having to click through to page 2, etc....

Thats correct....dont know if it is possible

Back