Morale at Colgan.......

Seggy

PLEASE send us your emails! From the latest MEC Fast Read.......

These past few months have been especially difficult for all of us. Under intense scrutiny from the company, there is more pressure than ever, adding to an already challenging environment. Nevertheless, the pilots at Colgan continue to demonstrate their commitment to professionalism, both in and out of the cockpit.

We are well aware that pilot morale is at an all time low and we would like to hear from each and every one of you about some of the issues affecting morale and the ways you feel morale could be substantively improved.

Please send an e-mail to us at: moraleatcolgan@alpa.org. No anonymous e-mails please. This should be a very personal and human account from each member of the pilot group. Any e-mails we share with the company will be de-identified. This information will help us as we pursue changes in the culture here at Colgan.

Thank you very much for your participation! We look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Colgan Pilots: If things are rough, talk to somebody. ALPA has people you can talk to confidentially.

I'm sure here at JC there's somebody you could talk to if you just need to vent.

Here in the DFW area, I'm usually off mid-week. If you need someone to grumble over a beer with, I'm not too hard to find.

Things are tough. Help is coming. Don't let the bastards get you down.

Colgan Pilots: If things are rough, talk to somebody. ALPA has people you can talk to confidentially.

I'm sure here at JC there's somebody you could talk to if you just need to vent.

Here in the DFW area, I'm usually off mid-week. If you need someone to grumble over a beer with, I'm not too hard to find.

Things are tough. Help is coming. Don't let the bastards get you down.

To be fair my morale is Ok.

Its the guys who have a family, commute, and are the main provider that I feel for. I dont know how some of those guys do this everyday.

To be fair my morale is Ok.

Its the guys who have a family, commute, and are the main provider that I feel for. I dont know how some of those guys do this everyday.

Neither do I. I can say that personal coping skills vary. Some people will handle a load that will buckle others instantly. Either way, we've all got to cope with what's in front of us.

Just remember, everybody- it's always darkest before dawn.

If Colgan wanted you people to have morale, they'd have issued it to you with your manuals.

Why don't our FA's look like that? Are Turbo-Props not cool enough for the hot FA's? We need more hot FA's to boost morale!

Not as hot as us pilots at Delta, with our doublebreasted coats and all. Ladies, ladies, ladies, lookit all the shiny buttons...

Back