Model airplanes for CFI

godspeed

Does anybody know where to find a good miniature airplane for teaching lessons? pilot shops in my area only have airplanes either too tiny or expensive. i wish to find a cessna or seminole in about 1 ft wingspan. thanks.

I'd like to know where to find a nice model, too. I bought a die-cast model awhile back and, well, part of the wing broke off as I pulled it from the box.

parchment%20light%20RPL25.jpg

Look at all the fun planes you can make! http://www.paperairplanes.co.uk/planes.php

Represent the true income of a flight instructor with a paper airplane IMO.

It appears that asa no longer makes a hard plastic model airplane with hinged control surfaces.

I am sitting next to a couple of them now, but I can't find any on the web.

I had the same problem trying to find an airplane with movable control surfaces that did not cost $100. Finally found a soft plastic airplane at the local hobby store that did not have movable flight controls, but I was able to cut them. Sorry, it's kind of generic so I don't have a name or contact on the airplane and threw out the packaging long ago.

I used to have one of those planes that you would hook to the ceiling and they would spin around when you turned it on--that had about a 12" wingspan... And it was only about $10 :D

I used to have one of those planes that you would hook to the ceiling and they would spin around when you turned it on--that had about a 12" wingspan... And it was only about $10 :D

i have seen that one!! excellent choice for demo but people told me that they were no longer in the market.

i have seen that one!! excellent choice for demo but people told me that they were no longer in the market.

Nahhhh Ive seen them around. Try hobbie stores or like kite shops or something like that. I saw one in a store this summer. They are still around.

Back