"Missing" Certificates on FAA registry?

this is where I emailed:

cleardot.gif
9-AMC-AFS760-Airmen@faa.gov

I titled it '
cleardot.gif
request for address removal'

So if a pilot's (CSEL/CMEL/CFI/MEI and A&P) information on the FAA database shows "Certificates-NONE" and a current class I, what would this mean? Certificates never issued (as in he's full of crap) or perhaps revoked by the feds? I know the database goes back a LONG way (my Granddad's stuff goes back to the 50's) but I think something is fishy...

Additionally from the preceeding comments, the system can be a bit tricky when searching for folks with Jr., II, III etc. in their name.

It took the FAA 6 years to have my information pop up because of my surname tag. Damn commas.

The FAA should ban them

What's up with the limitaions of circling approach VFR only? Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Isn't that what circling mins are for? Just confusing a little...

And Ian...it's the FE ticket that is the mark of a true man...not the whirlybird. HA!!!

What's up with the limitaions of circling approach VFR only? Kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? Isn't that what circling mins are for? Just confusing a little...

I have no idea.

But the "SIC required" on my 1900 type is because in the earlier days of Skyway, they were single-pilot typing captains. ApAAAAAAAArently, and I'm not real sure if it's fact, crap or rumot, there were a few guys running off to Amflight after getting single-pilot typed.

Probably crap.

And Ian...it's the FE ticket that is the mark of a true man...not the whirlybird. HA!!!

Hell yes, Sevum DEUCE Sevum for me! I've got ya essential, right heyah!

Several 121 operations prohibit circling approaches hence, on you type ride they'll stipulate it as a limitation.

Back