Missed PUBNAT8 PUBNAT9?????

AUserName

Is there any hope for OTS hiring if I am just now interested in the position. I really want to go into the field. I already asked this somewhere else but is there any idea when the next openings are. PUBNAT9??? years? months? no idea? Any info will please me. Thank you. Is there anything I can do before that opens that would help me in any way?

IF there is another one, it will be in January, 2010. Must have TOL before turning 31, from app to TOL takes about a year.

I was asking my NATCA rep last week about pubnat's and he said they are done with them. They have so many applicants he said, and they are slowing down the hiring A LOT. I hope he ends up bein wrong cause I know. Lo of people who wanna apply. I made my two little brothers start CTI school because I think they are gonna go back to only hiring CTI.

Good Luck

public national. They are applications that the general public can apply to in hopes of becoming and air traffic controller.

The FAA emailed me this morning and said likely January of 2010.
Does anyone think that the fact that people on here are applying for like 5 different ones are throwing off the numbers a little bit?

The FAA emailed me this morning and said likely January of 2010.
Does anyone think that the fact that people on here are applying for like 5 different ones are throwing off the numbers a little bit?

I think It could I've been training in my tower for three months and I still get GEO PREF emails. Just a guess.

Back