Min Day (can you afford to lose it?)

How does that happen? 31 hour four day would violate 30/7
I believe 30/7 refers to 30 hours flight time in seven days, not duty time.
Not talking duty, talking credit. Duty comes into play with duty-rigs and we don't have them
Oh gotcha, that makes more sense. Our min day is 3:45 and min pay for a 4 day is 15 hours fwiw
31hour credit 4 day, you end up with a few DH's at 75%. Those 31 hour four days (as you can imagine) didn't have any min day credit because you were banking +7 hours a day in credit. Min day for us is 4hrs (16 hour four day min).

75% DH, that sucks, ours is 100%. You're in uniform, on duty so why not?

Basically it sounds like your "regional" hoses you as much as mine. And by regional i mean company that flys all over the continent and just gets paid less

75% DH, that sucks, ours is 100%. You're in uniform, on duty so why not?

Basically it sounds like your "regional" hoses you as much as mine. And by regional i mean company that flys all over the continent and just gets paid less
I think Eagle was 50% DH pay. Because riding in the back in 'merican wasn't work! :sarcasm:

Sent from Seat 3D

They thing with reducing DH pay is that it provides an incentive for inefficient scheduling. Fly here DH there, sit DH again, fly again.

Sent from my TRS-80

They thing with reducing DH pay is that it provides an incentive for inefficient scheduling. Fly here DH there, sit DH again, fly again.

Sent from my TRS-80
I, for one, find deadheading more fatiguing than actually flying, but your mileage may vary.

I've always not really cared about 100% DHD pay as I look at the contract as one entire financial value, but then again at Colgan we really didn't DHD much as its all hub and spoke for the most part. I would go months without a DHD. Now that I'll be on the 9E side, will there be a ton of deadheading around the system?

I've always not really cared about 100% DHD pay as I look at the contract as one entire financial value, but then again at Colgan we really didn't DHD much as its all hub and spoke for the most part. I would go months without a DHD. Now that I'll be on the 9E side, will there be a ton of deadheading around the system?

If you're junior or on reserve you better get used to CRJ-200 seats. I've perfected sleeping on Comair planes if I get a row to myself but that technique is useless now. 9E seats are awful for sleeping.

Have you rode next to the Walmart populace on a 50 seater recently? It's scarier than go around at 50' for decreasing performance windshear.

I haaaaaaaaaaaate deadheading. Except international where I have time to change into civvies and vodka tonic myself to blissful sleep.

Same, though we deadhead internationally in economy. I've been bidding trips that originate close to home just to avoid it!

I haaaaaaaaaaaate deadheading. Except international where I have time to change into civvies and vodka tonic myself to blissful sleep.
Amen.

Oh wait, we don't do international DHDs where I work. So you can just shorten that to "I haaaaaaaate deadheading" in my case.

.....but then again at Colgan we really didn't DHD much as its all hub and spoke for the most part. I would go months without a DHD.

You were never outstationed based on a Beech 1900 so how can you comment on deadheading?

Back