MikeD

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
you take off on the 13th right?

Any chance that you know what your mail address is going to be over in Iraq or if you'll have *some* computer access? want to make sure you get a xmas care package or something you can brag to your GI buddies about!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you take off on the 13th right?

Any chance that you know what your mail address is going to be over in Iraq or if you'll have *some* computer access? want to make sure you get a xmas care package or something you can brag to your GI buddies about!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gone next Thursday, flying cramped in that single-seat for hours upon hours.

No info yet on e-mails or an address. From what I hear, mail is extremely slow, but I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Mike

Try not to doze off on the flight over and take care when you get there!

well, make sure you let one of us know somehow and we'll spread the word around for ya - so you get some nice little things for xmas...

oh and make sure you let us know the "things you need" too...cuz i know they ain't got a best buy over there...(yet?)...

what do you do when you have to use the mens room? do they let you bring some snacks for the trip? man, thats a long time to be in a small jet. any stops along the way?

Relief tube or piddle pack! We used to do our business in a plastic ziplock bag and when we're over water, chuck them out the back ramp.

[ QUOTE ]
Relief tube or piddle pack! We used to do our business in a plastic ziplock bag and when we're over water, chuck them out the back ramp.

[/ QUOTE ]

EEwwww... that is so nonbiodegradable!!! i would think ziplocs would float too...

what do the girls do - cuz they usually have to go more often...

We didn't do it all the time. Just in emergency situations. We landed pretty often to refuel, so when you land and the aircraft is chained to the deck and being fueled you hop out and head to the nearest head (bathroom) I know Doug likes those Navy terms!

Back