MikeD

He's the Man of Mystery.

cool_shades.gif

It was great to finally meet him. I loved the stories he had to tell. You guys have to see his business card, a true classic!

[ QUOTE ]
It was great to finally meet him. I loved the stories he had to tell. You guys have to see his business card, a true classic!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but the "Damsels Distressed" part was a bit disturbing. I thought if a damsel was in distress she needed to be undistressed?

Or is it undressed? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well....let me just tell you about Mike's business card. It is truly a work of art.

Savior of the oppressed, damsels distressed, assassinations plotted, bars emptied.

Have gun, will travel.

God that was a work of art.

[ QUOTE ]
WPFT discussion. Lloyd and I would be like the right-hand men that sit up front on the Jerry Springer show.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

STEVE, STEVE, STEVE!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You know, those two left the group to "pick up Mike's truck" at around 5am Sunday morning. No one's heard from them since.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that like there was no truck to be picked up.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm just sayin' that one minute you were there, and the next minute you weren't. And I never saw you again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mike D and I were the only ones around with a high enough clearance to know what was going on....OPSEC!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

speaking of guns... i kinda wanted to see that desert eagle and just didn't get a chance... maybe next year eh?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Others, however, wanted to know if your suite was lonely. Of course, with the tv and all, how could it be

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I ruptured my spleen laughing on that one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
speaking of guns... i kinda wanted to see that desert eagle and just didn't get a chance... maybe next year eh?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i peeked at the gun. it was big. and scary lookin. i need to learn how to use it.

[ QUOTE ]
i peeked at the gun. it was big. and scary lookin. i need to learn how to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe we'll make an NRA-er out of you yet!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

Back