MikeD

SteveC

"Laconic"
Staff member
So what's the deal? All these wild stories, and MikeD doesn't show up in any of 'em. One of three things could account for this:

1. He didn't make it to JC (if so, no black mark).
2. Was there, but proved that he's all talk.
3. Lived up to his reputation, and scared all of the other participants out of talking about him.

I'm guessing #3. Reason? We haven't heard from Lloyd yet, and he's the one that I would bet on doing a toe-to-toe with the fab Mr. MikeD without backing down. I think that MikeD had some backup from the Area 51 group to put the Q.T. on Lloyd.

Well???????

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's not like these little gatherings are as contentious as the Lav. Think "JC love-fest".

You know, those two left the group to "pick up Mike's truck" at around 5am Sunday morning. No one's heard from them since. MikeD was everything I expected and more. He was, is and always will be the man.

[ QUOTE ]
It's not like these little gatherings are as contentious as the Lav. Think "JC love-fest".

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloft, too?

Man, I can't believe he's got you under the spell, too!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You know, those two left the group to "pick up Mike's truck" at around 5am Sunday morning. No one's heard from them since. MikeD was everything I expected and more. He was, is and always will be the man.

[/ QUOTE ]

All righty then, now we're getting started.

How about some details of his mighty exploits??? Come on, spill the beans! Lot's of stories, and make 'em good, man!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Unsure of exploits. He disappeared a lot. Plus, contrary to Iain's postings, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas. However, characterwise, MikeD is everything you probably imagine.

[ QUOTE ]
Plus, contrary to Iain's postings, what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

As per last year the JC policy is - what happens in Vegas, gets posted on the board - ask Tony!!!

yup, him and lloyd were like totally attached to the hip all weekend long.. we hardly saw either of them...

[ QUOTE ]
yup, him and lloyd were like totally attached to the hip all weekend long.. we hardly saw either of them...

[/ QUOTE ]
I smell a conspiracy here.......

What's up, Steve? How ya doing?

My main job there was to keep everyone in line, especially when going out.....things like keeping people out of jail, etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I enlisted Lloyd to assist me in this endeavor. Brought the Desert Eagle .50 along with me, but no time to go to the range, since I wanted John H and Emily to give it a whirl.

I did propose two things that I thought would've added spice to the actual formal part of the time there....ie, the actual networking session:

1. Have two guest speakers: Recruiters from Tab Express and Gulfstream.

2. Close and lock the doors to the meeting room. Then have a once and for all, in-person, no holds barred, roman-greco, dirty tricks, cage match......... PFT discussion. Lloyd and I would be like the right-hand men that sit up front on the Jerry Springer show.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmmmm..........MikeD.........Lloyd............Jerry Springer

Conspiracy, I say!

Oh BTW, I'm doing fine.

How are you?

How's the weather been?

Any bright lights flashing???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm..........MikeD.........Lloyd............Jerry Springer

Conspiracy, I say!

Oh BTW, I'm doing fine.

How are you?

How's the weather been?

Any bright lights flashing???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No one messed with Lloyd around there. We'd be walking down the street and you'd get these standard punks that hang around on the sidewalk area and ask people for stuff or are generally obnoxious. Funny thing, they were strangely silent everytime Lloyd and I walked by. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Others, however, wanted to know if your suite was lonely. Of course, with the tv and all, how could it be?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

MikeD's actually hitched but apparently she stays hidden better then the saucers in Area 51 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
MikeD's actually hitched but apparently she stays hidden better then the saucers in Area 51 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif.

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]the funny part was at dinner on saturday night, some of us actually heard about some of the drama that goes on in the MikeD home...enjoyed those stories!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif hmmmm.... ok... but how come he wouldn't let her come out and play? we don't bite do we? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back