Might be a cool idea for the next NJC.

Yup. We were discussing a QR code on the badge that related to some sort of online repository of resumes and some other ideas.

But the big challenge, today, short of burning a flipping 30 story building down and yelling "WORLD STAR HIP HOP", I can't for the life of me figure how people, even on this site, haven't seen the event details almost in a continuous stream over the last sixty days.

Yup. We were discussing a QR code on the badge that related to some sort of online repository of resumes and some other ideas.

But the big challenge, today, short of burning a flipping 30 story building down and yelling "WORLD STAR HIP HOP", I can't for the life of me figure how people, even on this site, haven't seen the event details almost in a continuous stream over the last sixty days.

Funny story I thought about a QR on my business card in 2013 a few times but could not find a slick way to integrate it (at least for a individual resume).

Group wise if it were possible I'd set up a Google Drive and badge QR code for each JC member. The QR would link to that participating JCer's Google Drive information. Again I'm not sure how feasible that would be but it might be worth it.

Second and I'm going to sound very out of place here. You fail to realize that this will be as good as the other events. People will meet. In jokes and contacts will be made. And new jobs will be had. That or some Omaha JCer might have more hustle on their final aviation destination. :D

But burning a 30 story building Fight Club style might work too. ;)

Fantastic Idea James!

We can do the google drive/QR code idea...it works! :)

We'll put out a forum thread tomorrow on what to send to us, which app to download and how to name the PDF so that we can keep everything strictly organized.

Last edited:
Fantastic Idea James!

We can do the google drive/QR code idea...it works! :)

We'll put out a forum thread tomorrow on what to send to us, which app to download and how to name the PDF so that we can keep everything strictly organized.

Wait you guys got it to work!? Cool!

Ok I need to try this. I'll try to upload something Thursday!

Back