Midwest fly in

So here's how it's looking:

August 10th in Cleveland at Burke Lakefront airport would be the most votes. I go to Burke a decent amount and enjoy doing so, so I'm cool to go there. I always go to Million Air when I go to Cleveland and have had WONDERFUL service there thus far.

Do we want to solidify and actually set this up so we can get the planes scheduled and whatnot? Anyone who wants to throw down and say they'll go on August 10th at Burke give me a shout. It's not a horribly long flight from Chicago, and it's pretty close for me either flying from Bay City or Ann Arbor. If Mark or Bluestreak need rides maybe we can work something out as there is a 182RG in Marshall that I've really been meaning to get checked out in (Need to go say hi to Brian K. again, havn't seen that guy in years) so if we grabbed that we could throw four me, Bluestreak, Skibum515 and Mark in the plane and head on out to Cleveland for the day.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

That'll work for me. Not a very long flight (about 10 min., lol), but I'll be there. If anyone needs to be picked up from surrounding airports for whatever reason, let me know, I can get 3. Is everyone instrument rated, or do we want to come up with rain date too?

I'm instrument rated, worst problem I see happening is thunderstorms, which always seems to come with rain around here.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Well, If I were to come, Id have to call it a drive in. Being a broke cfi who cant even get a job, cant afford to fly. So if anyone wants to do your long xc for comm, oh wait, thats supposed to be solo. Well if someone wants to come to Chicago, Im in for the fly in, otherwise drive in perhaps....

Ok, let me catch up here...August 10th is fine, but it is the same day as the pancake at my airport, so I would probably have breakfast there and fly out to meet you guys in Ohio for lunch. Will probably be instrument rated by then so that should not be a problem. I will be in a 172S, but my dog may be occupying the back seat. My wife wants to know how many wives/girlfriends will be there. John, just post the details when the time comes and we should be all set.

[ QUOTE ]
. My wife wants to know how many wives/girlfriends will be there. .

[/ QUOTE ]

As many of your wives as you'd like to bring.

Back