Midwest Express leases a “new” Corp. headquarters

I can confirm from a friend that they have zero of their planes ADS-B compliant and upon trying to get some slots last minute, discovered all the shops are full. It'll be interesting in two days to say the least.
You'd think no one would procrastinate enough to get into that predicament. Sounds like a great place to work.

I can confirm from a friend that they have zero of their planes ADS-B compliant and upon trying to get some slots last minute, discovered all the shops are full. It'll be interesting in two days to say the least.
If you're tight on cash flow, you tend to put off things you don't absolutely have to do right now. Of course, these deferrals eventually catch up to you.

Bite me now, bite me later.

LOL! I'd swear I worked in the ramp tower version of this place. Good grief.

That’s a very trendy business plan...no logistics, base the company where your social life is vs where the business is, and don’t really have a product, but just resell someone else’s product.

That’s a very trendy business plan...no logistics, base the company where your social life is vs where the business is, and don’t really have a product, but just resell someone else’s product.
That sounds like Alaska Airlines

When this first come out, I exchanged emails with one of the guys heading this up. They originally planned on CRJ 200s, but had already shifted their focus to the 700. I believe they’d be 1x2 with the old Signature seats.

@Derg — dump the bus!

it's almost as if they are actively trying to see how bad the results will be. How many times do we have to see an RJ only airline fail before we accept the concept doesn't work. An airline seeking investors thru their website doesn't instill confidence in mgmt. Money is super cheap to borrow at the moment, yet their asking strangers to invest? Whats the matter? Wall Street too smart to know this is one hell of a bad idea?

Atlantic Coast Airlines - Wikipedia

ExpressJet Airlines aviation photos on JetPhotos

Back