MesaHub

Bog

As many of you know, I was involved with the creation of the MesaHub about 3 years ago. A little over a year ago, I shut it down because I had left Mesa, and Mesa things really didn't have as big of an impact on my life anymore. I also was not in a position to handle a potential lawsuit from JO, whom we all know loves to sue people who enable the public questioning of his decisions.

The folks who took over the site have apparently decided to no longer offer the site. I had no idea ahead of time that they were going to pull the plug. I cannot get them to return emails, and have no other way of contacting them. Quite a few people have asked me about the shutdown, so I decided to let everyone know: I know nothing.

There is a small group trying to find a way to get The Hub back on the internet. Hopefully there will be success soon. In the meantime, there is still a site I created some time ago. It's hardly ever used, but will forever stay online (well, as long as it can be) as an interim site for when mesahub.com stops working. Feel free to check it out at http://xyv.smfforfree4.com/.

To all who visited the MesaHub in the 2+ years I ran it, thank you again for your support.

-Bog

As many of you know, I was involved with the creation of the MesaHub about 3 years ago. A little over a year ago, I shut it down because I had left Mesa, and Mesa things really didn't have as big of an impact on my life anymore. I also was not in a position to handle a potential lawsuit from JO, whom we all know loves to sue people who enable the public questioning of his decisions.

No desire to go through what Holly Hegeman did?

Back