Mesa Requests Q3 Confidentiality

I do think the Dash program would go to PDT. I dont think the CRJs would go to RAH, we are getting rid of our current CRJ program and get alot of money from Embraer for the "all" Ejet fleet. I dont think they will pass that up. Who will get the CRJs? I keep telling my friend at PSA I hope they do, but AWAC just gave USAir money too so who knows?

Anymore, Its just a sit and wait game - who the heck knows what will happen tommorow anyway.

PSA has the CRJ200 and CRJ700s and they are a subsidiary of US Airways (Not that it matters) .

AWACS has only CRJ200 but like you said they are giving US Airways cash. Who knows what will happen

Airline MGM are not that bright I'm afraid.

If Mesa falls it will be WWIII for that flying. I know my Skywest Inc will be involved in the bidding for the scraps.

BTW, 30 mil is not a lot of money in big business terms. That's like me loaning someone 20 bucks

If Mesa falls it will be WWIII for that flying. I know my Skywest Inc will be involved in the bidding for the scraps.

BTW, 30 mil is not a lot of money in big business terms. That's like me loaning someone 20 bucks

But just remember, Its the thought that counts.

And most times you remember who gave you that $20 when you were strapped for cash.....

The plus side is even the airlines who don't get the flying will benefit in the long run from the reduced capacity.

Good luck to the pilots...but I can't say I'm rooting for their management to pull this one off.

I think a few different carriers will get the flying. At least some going to Piedmont, some going to PSA.

Back