Mesa Hiring Dispatchers

The original post about MAG hiring dispatchers is from 2006. Any normal airline and we could say that they're probably staffed.

MAG is not a normal airline.

Run away.

Oh, You right, damn it. Thats an old post. Unless this is just an update. What do you mean not a normal airline?

I worked as a Mesa dispatcher in all of 2006 and quit in 2007. I didn't really enjoy it. I just felt like the high school job I had washing dishes treated me better. (That's probably saying enough right there)

I used to work for PSA as a dispatcher. But I got fed up with the BullS*&t.
In the end we were understaffed for 5 months ever since I have started there . IN the end I was releasing 70-80 flights (sometimes 16 an hour)
before I go home. I felt cheated......

Hell alot of people are tying to get out of there because PSA senior don't know jack ##### how to run the company our turnover rate is one of the highest

NOte my time at PSA was 11-07 ill 4-08

I am going back to A&P. for Charters and GA. NO more airlines for me

I still believe the FAA should put a limit on the amount of dispatch releases in an hour, among other things.

Do the majors have designated "flight followers" ? The regionals might really benefit from delegating some of the work away from a single desk.

I used to work for PSA as a dispatcher. But I got fed up with the BullS*&t.
In the end we were understaffed for 5 months ever since I have started there . IN the end I was releasing 70-80 flights (sometimes 16 an hour)
before I go home. I felt cheated......

Hell alot of people are tying to get out of there because PSA senior don't know jack ##### how to run the company our turnover rate is one of the highest

NOte my time at PSA was 11-07 ill 4-08

I am going back to A&P. for Charters and GA. NO more airlines for me

Now that I think about it alot of regionals are having this problem. Look at Colgan. THey are short staffed that they are now offering bonuses. Not pay raises. But in the end pay raise is the only solution. That way people will stay instead of hopping around (Like me)

See you later

Back