Mesa Displacement Bid (more furloughs?)

Im talking about Saab flying. We are not going to be picking up any Q400 flying as we dont have the aircraft! We wont until 2010. I keep hearing Q400 rumors and think its stupid. The only way it will happen is if Lynx gives us their orders, but I doubt that will happen.

Im talking about the ROA, MDT, ORF type of flying that Mesa does. Those are short flights that can easily be picked up by Saabs.
Yeah, I guess they could. Frankly I'm all for replacement jets being replaced by TPs wherever feasible. No offense but Colgan Saabs are kind of ghetto, although I do have to admit that our CRJ-200s being like the oldest in the world are fairly ghetto also.

Im talking about Saab flying. We are not going to be picking up any Q400 flying as we dont have the aircraft! We wont until 2010. I keep hearing Q400 rumors and think its stupid. The only way it will happen is if Lynx gives us their orders, but I doubt that will happen.

Im talking about the ROA, MDT, ORF type of flying that Mesa does. Those are short flights that can easily be picked up by Saabs.

Sorry about that. I was a bit too tired when I posted that. I think you are correct. Anything within an hour's flying time of IAD will probably go t-prop so UAL can save some money.

Back