Mesa Delisting

houfo

When does mesa face their stock being delisted? I thought it was this month if it did not go above a dollar?

They need to take whatever investment capital they can get and clean the damn airplanes.

The CRJ700 I was on last night (for four hours) was gross.

Honestly, the mesa stock is probably worth more than its selling at, however, you won't catch me investing in any airline in this kind of a market.

You'd be an idiot to invest in any airline in ANY market.

True, except for FedEx, which is supposedly the "bellweather" of the economy.

If you're investing for short term gains however, risky stocks = most profits if it pays off, so I can see investing in airlines if you had $100,000 that you figured would be fun to gamble, and you didn't care what happened to it. However, if you're investing for the long term, investing in airlines is like playing russian roulette with 5 bullets, sure you might get away with it, but you won't really get anything out of it even if you do.

True, except for FedEx, which is supposedly the "bellweather" of the economy.

Actually it's been on the news here that Fred Smith is taking a voluntary pay cut and the employees are taking a pay cut also.

I was reading in the paper today that Fedex is going to defer 777 deliveries for 17 months due to a drop in revenue. That sucks.

I'd much rather play the nickel slots. That's much more fun than reading the paper anyway...

Back