Mesa and Pace????

Tazman282

I have checked out the website and also on here but still don't have a full understanding of the Pace program, how it works, the time you need, the education you need, what you fly, how many hours you receive and exactly how much it costs?

I checked the website but it only has stuff on the ab'in program and the ATP program nothing on the pace. From what I gathered on here it is 19 weeks long, 12-15000 dollars, and you need 2 years education. I really want to know the specifics, and I have been unable to locate them. I am just wondering what web site you were looking at since I have found two maybe there is another one out there for the same school with more info. I sent in for information from them and they sent me some little pamphlet. I mean there is all this great talk of the school yet I can't find any information about it. Just doesn't make sense to me.... I hope someone can help.

Alright thanks for the post aloft, now I am back to the drawing board. I don't know if it is worth the money since I will be getting about 15 hours in the same sim at Embry Riddle. Well not sure if same class but it is the CRJ. The interview sounds great but lets say it falls through then I would have 55 hrs sim time with lots of loans and no job. Any suggestions...

marry a hot lawyer
grin.gif

You say wait for a better regional by the way of CFI, however that doesn't get the quality time. As long as there is a relative guarantee lets say 75% then all is good for me. Why would you want to pass up flight time like that even though you are paid in pesos. I mean it is ment to be a building block isn't it. That is all Regionals are in general anyway. A stepping stone to the majors. If I were to get my CFI then I would be stuck in a 172 going back and forth to the practice area if you get what I mean. I don't know, just lost in debt and looking for the best option to get them paid off and well on my way to job security... Which is very hard to come by now a days....

[ QUOTE ]
If I were to get my CFI then I would be stuck in a 172 going back and forth to the practice area if you get what I mean.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, cause thats what being a CFI is all about.

[ QUOTE ]
That is all Regionals are in general anyway. A stepping stone to the majors.

[/ QUOTE ]Time to start paying attention in class, dude. The way things are going, the regionals might your (and my) final destination. A career at a major isn't a given anymore.

Yeah if you think you got a major job waiting for you, you're in for some shock.

I have been at regionals since 1999 and I just got my first "major" interview a few months ago. I guess I can call jetBlue a major?

Back