Meridian Training

CK

When I finished training in the Meridian my instructor gave me a flash drive with about 9 videos on it from our training. I had no idea he was video taping when he was. He had it tied into the intercom some how which is really neat. I did not realize how much he talked until I saw the videos. Any way, here are a few of the videos.

Our last landing in the airplane, we had the XM Radio in the plane on, that is where the music is coming from. He selected the channel, not me!

[yt]XMjsKNPk2no[/yt]

Circling to land after a GPS approach

[yt]zb3AawN9roM[/yt]

My first trip around the pattern
[yt]Wws1N58vfF8[/yt]

Here is one from a long time ago in the Conquest
[yt]632rmnyQwXI[/yt]

Alex.

Beta keeps a low power setting on the engine and a flat pitch on the prop to slow the airplane down after landing. It is usually one or two steps from reverse pitch on the props. I dont think the meridian has reverse.

After hearing the music in the first video, all I could think was.." I wonder if his instructor tried to handprop the airplane?" :p

Beta keeps a low power setting on the engine and a flat pitch on the prop to slow the airplane down after landing. It is usually one or two steps from reverse pitch on the props. I dont think the meridian has reverse.

Just to confirm, Meridians do or do not have reverse?

Back