Memphis PEPC Enroute Applicants

Acey97

Any news? I don' think any of my references have received any paperwork and I haven't heard anything. I saw somewhere a NYC applicant was told no enroute classes until atleast January. If you have heard anything, please post. Thanks.

All of my references, my last employer, and a couple of people I listed of where I previously lived have all gotten paperwork. If any other previous employers received anything I'm not sure. And aside from this I've heard nothing, as in problems with my medical stuff or security clearances or anything. I attended July 21st PEPC.

lol, my references received like 5 of the same forms. lol its pretty great. But ya, i went on the 21st also, but my reference letters were in last week about last wednesday. But that's all i know about it. I dunno about classes or anything.

I just received a call from an OPM investigator here at the local office in Dallas. I had to release my SF86 in electronic form to her. This should have been done at PEPC but was over looked by the lovely ladies helping out. I figured since she is just now getting to my background check, my references will receive something in the mail by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Has anyone contacted their HR person to ask about their start dates? I'm just wondering, I know its kind of early since the NY people just started getting their FoL and everything. But just a quick question to see if anyone has been in contact with anyone with their HR.

Has anyone contacted their HR person to ask about their start dates? I'm just wondering, I know its kind of early since the NY people just started getting their FoL and everything. But just a quick question to see if anyone has been in contact with anyone with their HR.

It's going to be a while on the FOL, when I spoke to the investigator earlier today she said she had a stack of background checks that she has yet to start on.

My first personal reference received his paperwork in the mail today exactly two weeks after I attended the PEPC (July 22). I haven't even considered calling or emailing anyone yet. I may after another 2 weeks if I have not heard anything by then. That would have given them one full month and I specifically was told 2-3 weeks. I'll give them the extra week I know they are working hard or are they hardly working?

Back