Memphis Crash Pad

pilotcrashpad

Im looking for pilots looking for crashpad in memphis
You will have Private semi furnished bedroom and bath. Share the common areas of large four
bedroom, three bath home , eat-in kitchen, living room, upstairs Media Room semi furnished and can be used as second living room or getaway, formal dining room, washer and dryer .Utilities, wireless internet, alarm system, and Uverse cable and lawn care are included in month to month. Peaceful, suburban home ! Zero tolerance for drugs. Smoke-free home. Fifteen minutes from airport, FedEx, and 15 to 20 minutes to downtown on the edge of Cordova 3 to 4 minutes from large mall, Wal-Mart, target and multiple Gyms and every restaurant in the city is within just 3 to 10 minutes from the house.

Im the Home owner and a City of Memphis Firefighter Paramedic so this is the ideal condition for pilots due to your work schedule and mine I work 24 hrs on and then have 24hrs off and after 3 work days I get 4 days off before starting my rotation again, I also work at Hospital in cardiac education and have a CPR business so I stay busy and sometimes gone a long time.

$400 a month includes everything no long term lease needed or deposit,

Contact Greg Hayes
901-484-9225
If no answer please leave message

If i can figure out how to upload photos i will soon

Back