Mem pepc

727scheduler

I attended a PEPC in Memphis on July 23rd. I was given a TOL that day and still do not have a class date. Is there anyone from July still waiting?

I attended a PEPC on July 23rd. I was given a TOL that day and still do not have a class date. Is there anyone from July still waiting?

I am in the same boat, I went to the Memphis PEPC in Memphis on July 22, got the TOL which said i'd be going to OKC in Jan. I was chosen for JAX Center and I am now I'm suppose to go to OKC on March 26, b/c my HR Rep. said the training facility in JAX won't be finished until next yr.

Have you tried contacting your HR rep directly? I was at the Memphis PEPC on the 22nd as well and received my TOL at that time. I waited about 5 weeks after that date and called my HR rep, at that conversation she said that I was all clear and set up a class date.

I have heard from a good bit of folks in my class in OKC who did the same, who did not wait for them to contact you but made contact with them. I imagine they are doing enough work on their own to keep 3-5 people busy so they might not have the time to look through all of your required documents to enusre everything cleared then contact you in a timely manner.

When I called my rep she put me on hold for about 15-20 seconds while she looked at all my documentation to ensure everything was good to go, once she saw it was her next words were the next class is on the 5th of December. I said yes and that was the end of that phone call.

Have you tried contacting your HR rep directly? I was at the Memphis PEPC on the 22nd as well and received my TOL at that time. I waited about 5 weeks after that date and called my HR rep, at that conversation she said that I was all clear and set up a class date.

I have heard from a good bit of folks in my class in OKC who did the same, who did not wait for them to contact you but made contact with them. I imagine they are doing enough work on their own to keep 3-5 people busy so they might not have the time to look through all of your required documents to enusre everything cleared then contact you in a timely manner.

When I called my rep she put me on hold for about 15-20 seconds while she looked at all my documentation to ensure everything was good to go, once she saw it was her next words were the next class is on the 5th of December. I said yes and that was the end of that phone call.

I called my HR Rep about a month after the PEPC, and she said she didn't have the MMPI back yet, I called her like a week later and she said everything was ok that's she gave me the option of the class date in March, which she told me was the earliest. I've e-mailed her 3 times to see if there were any openings earlier, and she said they weren't any. I try not to call and e-mail too much, but she said if there was any openings earlier she would be in contact. Until then, I guess the wait continues.

I too was at that PEPC and received TOL....still waiting...terminal. And yes, I have been in contact with HR rep

I attended MEM PEPC(june 22)......was told by my POC that the earliest for a OKC class date would be June '09 but could possibly be October '09. ...also that my drug test expires in Jan....

Same boat here, went to Memphis in July, received TOL, still no class date. I contacted my HR rep in November asking about a class date so I could make Holiday plans. She told me it would be after the New Year, so I booked tickets. Someone else then called last Friday asking if I could make it to OKC on the 18th. I had to decline due to the short notice. So, still waiting.

Not to throw fuel into the fire, but it sounds like some Pubnat2 enroute guys are getting Feb class dates... Might be something to double check with your reps

Thanks for the info. I just got an email from my rep telling me she is waiting on ATO to provide her with a class for me. I guess the wait coninues....

I wonder if this will push back everyone or just those who are "early" and need to wait for the new training facilities to be done.

I am in the same boat, I went to the Memphis PEPC in Memphis on July 22, got the TOL which said i'd be going to OKC in Jan. I was chosen for JAX Center and I am now I'm suppose to go to OKC on March 26, b/c my HR Rep. said the training facility in JAX won't be finished until next yr.

Read above Boomer. If the FAA pushed them back because the facilities weren't ready then will this push back everyone or just the first wave? :buck:

Read above Boomer. If the FAA pushed them back because the facilities weren't ready then will this push back everyone or just the first wave? :buck:

Ohhh, you mean training facilities at your actual facility... lol... I am sitting here thinking they are building more OKC Academies. :panic:

Back