MEL time building opportunity Houston area

G1pilot10

Hello: in about 2 weeks I am doing a trip from KDWH (Tomball, TX) to KPWK (Chicago, IL). I am looking for someone who might be interested in riding along who might want to build some multi-engine cross country time. The plane I am taking is a Seneca V PA-34-200T, dual 430's with traffic, HSI, and much more. Very fast and very nice plane to fly. The trip will take approx 10hrs round trip also I am a CFII, MEI so I will be willing to give dual time if necessary. I am planning on making the trip around the 18th of April and another trip maybe a week later; therefore, I have 2 10hr blocks available. If you are interested send me a pvt msg with contact info and we can discuss the details.

Hi there my name is JAmal and i live in chicago ..i have a multi comm inst and did my training t david w hook and palwaukee so i know both areas very good , i live just 15min from palwaukee. Lets talk im free all month....thanks

Hi there my name is JAmal and i live in chicago ..i have a multi comm inst and did my training t david w hook and palwaukee so i know both areas very good , i live just 15min from palwaukee. Lets talk im free all month....thanks

Send me your email I'll reply with the details.

Hi, I live in Houston and I have flown out of DWH, if you have any more of this flights please contact me, I'm very interested in the time, split time, etc.

Back