MEI training in Southwest Florida

Cloud Surfer

All Roads lead to Trantor
Good Day, everyone,

Would anyone know of a good, effective flight school to get training for the airplane multi-engine CFI certificate?

I reside near KRSW. Any place in southwest Florida would work, but I am willing to travel within state if a good program should be worth it

I used naples air center, though not for training. I think there are schools at RSW too. Who did you train with before? I did my MEI with American flyers.

Thanks. I got both my CFI-A and CFI-II at American Flyers, Pompano Beach Air Park. I have been living in Chicago, IL, for a while, but recently moved near to RSW.

Ah cool, think they are moving away from the C-310, may have all DA-42s now. I was at PMP in July 14.

Might have to check them out again...it was a good program while I trained there. Also, tell me that you flew that odd, yet sweet looking amphibian in your profile image :D

Oh yes, the grumman widgeon was in spruce Creek FL but now is in Alabama (waterwings seaplanes)

That would be a blast to do MEI in. I found multi sea and MEI nice and easy checkrides. Great fun!

Back