Mechanical Bull!!!

I KEEP HEARING ABOUT PICTURES...:insane:

... and so there it was. TonyW would have been so proud that his quest had finally come to an end. He was missed. So were TheShortOne's cousins, but that's a tale of old for another day.

8fa1c7fe.jpg

... and to ensure continuing a commanding lead of the Failboat Captaincy search...

cd991729.jpg

e3e5fd3a.jpg

So with a fair amount of encouragement... the Man himself steps up. Considering his already considerable (and oddly similar) achievement over the course of the week, this was a merely a minor amusement. But he did favor us with a demonstration.

6cb45701.jpg

65357d7f.jpg

There are many other pictures.. including those of my notably triumphant ride.

Our antics encouraged some non-JCers to ride. Their antics were not only more amusing, but may have created a minor sanitation problem.

a2864dee.jpg

More photos to follow as I mine peoples' facebook stockpiles.. amongst others. :D

Just so you know what you missed:

Me

8517e08f.jpg

Doug

f90ca213-1.jpg

I'm saving the "dismount in action" photos though..... ;)

You guys got a GLOVE? Seriously? I rode that bull three weeks ago when I was out there with friends, and I have a scar on my thumb from the ring on the saddle. :mad:

You guys got a GLOVE? Seriously? I rode that bull three weeks ago when I was out there with friends, and I have a scar on my thumb from the ring on the saddle. :mad:

... and now we know how someone sustained his mysterious injuries that prevented his attendance this past week.

Boo, hiss! :p

So after I rode, KLB rode and Max rode, I walked up to Polar and said, "Hey man, so the brothers are taking Bull Riding, we're coming for NASCAR and F1 next.... B'leeve dat!"

So after I rode, KLB rode and Max rode, I walked up to Polar and said, "Hey man, so the brothers are taking Bull Riding, we're coming for NASCAR and F1 next.... B'leeve dat!"

We've alread entered the market. We haven't taken it over yet though. World domination is upon us!:D

Back