Meanwhile in Croatia

Seems like a lot of pitch variability on takeoff. Bumpy grass runway not helping either…

one youve got time in?

Seems like a lot of pitch variability on takeoff. Bumpy grass runway not helping either…

one youve got time in?

Oh my no. Ours all had no-skid interiors with nets that for some reason smelled like black licorice. Cockpit is stock aside form the GPSes, though, so that looks very familiar indeed. It's been a long time but my recollection is that the short bodies took a mighty tug to rotate, the long bodies less so. I don't remember either being overly "pitchy", but again, been a long time.

Oh my no. Ours all had no-skid interiors with nets that for some reason smelled like black licorice. Cockpit is stock aside form the GPSes, though, so that looks very familiar indeed. It's been a long time but my recollection is that the short bodies took a mighty tug to rotate, the long bodies less so. I don't remember either being overly "pitchy", but again, been a long time.
Good test pilot verbiage. Maybe he's got the shakes after some neat branch water

MU2's and any other appliance sporting the TPE331 are just codpieces for young skilled lions that feel the need to announce to the ENTIRE surrounding area they're either arriving or departing. No one is impressed and you should feel ashamed for the damage you caused to anyone within earshot of your ear splitting contraption. I know, valiant aviator, that you felt you were just doing your job, but deep in your nether region you loved the fact that no one would tell you no when you caused everyone within a 1/4 mile to grab ear protection. I hate Hawkers, because I've worked on them, I hate MU2s more and it goes back to my very first days working line service over 30 years ago.

Back