McDonalds for a Month

This sounds like a bunch of liberal cause-heads making up some crap because they think the ends justify the means. I'm by no means saying that eating nothing but McDonalds is good, but I seriously doubt this guy had that severe of healh problems.

In college (after I left the dorms, where I had a hamburger & fries every day for lunch and half the time for dinner), I went 3 years eating almost nothing but Sonic, Wendy's, Chick-fil-a, and McDonalds, and I did not have any noticeable health problems after switching from my mom's home cooking I had growing up, and this guy had all this stuff happen in a month? I'm sorry I just don't believe it. This is made up by the same people that protest stuff like tobacco, the world bank, the Sandinistas, the second amendment, and Dubbaya. They are just protesting because they have nothing better to do and want attention.

I went to school in Austin, so I know something about these type of cause-heads. They are really irritating. If people do experience ill effects from something they are putting in their body, they should stop putting it in. Simple - personal accountability would go a very long way. It is not a disease, it is a weakness.

So, this guy had to make a movie to prove to us that eating nothing but McDonald's isn't good for you? Gee, thanks.

Let me think about this for a minute. High cholesterol. High in saturated fat. High in sodium. Lots of sugar.

It doesn't take Einstein to know that ain't a healthy diet.

I'm glad theres different alternatives out there like Subway to eat. It just sucks that Subway is so damn expensive. Jared must have been a multi-millionaire in order to lose 200lbs just eating Subway because i couldnt afford to eat there 3 times a day. But when i do eat out and decide to go to Subway instead of McDonalds i justify the extra few dollars ill spend by reminding myself its well worth it for my health.

[ QUOTE ]
Jared

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone else detest that guy and his stupid commercials, or is it just me?

And no, its not because I'm jealous. He lost considerably more than I weigh.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like a bunch of liberal cause-heads making up some crap because they think the ends justify the means.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like someone has some issues.

Yeah, Jared pisses me off.... Every franchise has to have its icon... but what kind of marketing genius do you have to be to realize Jared JUST ISNT IT!

Jared's a pain in the ass.

I like Jack in the Boxes version of Jared, from the subway.

Back