May '04 upcoming graduates......

Boilermaker21

May \'04 upcoming graduates......

For any of you people graduating college this May, what does everyone plan on doing?...Anyone already have a job lined up?....Lets hear what everyones doing......

Re: May \'04 upcoming graduates......

I'm already enlisted in the Air Force. I plan on getting a pilot slot in the AF after graduation.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm already enlisted in the Air Force. I plan on getting a pilot slot in the AF after graduation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're enlisting with a 4-year degree? Just wondering why you're not applying for OTS...

If I can pass my last physics class i'm going to graduate in may. I've got a flight instructing job lined up back home w/the hopes of moving up into the charter or corporate end of flying after reaching an employable amount of hours. Until then my life is physics and psychology for the next 7 weeks 6 days and 5 hours...guess i'm not looking as forward to graduating as I thought, I had to look at the clock to count the hours I had left
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're enlisting with a 4-year degree? Just wondering why you're not applying for OTS...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the degree yet, and I am applying for OTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the degree yet, and I am applying for OTS

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh, you're an enlisted member in the Air Force at this time, you're going to school and you're applying to OTS....

I got it that time. Excuse me for being so sllooowwww
grin.gif

Back