Max Weldon

AAPalmTree

Who is this dude? Ran across a YouTube video of his “citationmax” Young guy with a CJ.
I want my own CJ.

It is registered to an LLC out of an apartment on the upper east side. Given the cost to operate a CJ, and the address - they’re doing something else in life to fund that.

Other than speeds on his self-brief and taxiing blind without his bleeds on, this guy seems pretty solid...up to about min 10 (I didn't watch the whole shebang).

Any of you currently in AK know this guy??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm not going to dox the kid, but after a little more research he recently bought some real estate in that neighborhood, has a commercial, the Vision Jet & CJ type ratings, and has only been flying for a couple years. If he's spending money like it isn't his, it probably isn't.

This industry has seen this before:

Thomas Wright
Marcus Shrenker
Don & Bill Whittington

Well, I'm not going to dox the kid, but after a little more research he recently bought some real estate in that neighborhood, has a commercial, the Vision Jet & CJ type ratings, and has only been flying for a couple years. If he's spending money like it isn't his, it probably isn't.

Thomas Wright
Marcus Shrenker
Don & Bill Whittington
Find me, find me!

Thomas Wright
Marcus Shrenker
Don & Bill Whittington

tl;dr

Rich daddy mommy.

Last edited:
Find me, find me!

Only if you start a VLOG about your flight training and went from multi-engine training to finding yourself flying a Citation M2 in less than a year. Imagine the insurance costs of a new M2 and a young pilot that doesn't have an ATP.

Back