Boeing Lounge Max 7 Certified

The total order book for the MAX 7 is ~280 aircraft. Southwest accounts for 256 of those, with the remainder being mostly singletons.
 
The Max 7 specifically. I was speaking kind of tongue in cheek, but the first Max 7 flew in March 2018. It's nearly a decade old and just got certified.
 
What if it's actually pronounced like Mario instead of ten? "Maxio"

And the seven is "Maxt". Terrible branding from The Boeing Co.
 
Maybe there’s a more relevant thread to break this off into, but our internet on the island is down and I’m relegated to my iPhone. Boeing just won F/A-XX, the Navy “6th gen” fighter contract, after winning the corresponding contract for the USAF last year. So now BA will build all US fighter aircraft going forward. Might be a “buy” moment. Though 6-12 months ago was probably the better move.
 
Yah, St. Louis gonna be poppin' off for the next decade.
(<-- this moran was outside the MickeyD's factory)
 
In a communist system there’s a lack of competition and the government props up big corporations!

I mean you're not wrong about the welfare given to the MIC. I think in their eyes, LM probably got too many in a row (F-22, F-35, then B-21), so Boeing was next up to bat. I think technically the competitor was Northrop-Grumman here for F/A-XX, but they are healthy with Growler stuff and NGJ and I'm sure a whole big piece of the pie on the B-21, and likely something else that doesn't exist. I guess that would be my 30,000 ft, wave top, whatever other corporate jargon phrase you want to inject, take on it all.
 
Maybe there’s a more relevant thread to break this off into, but our internet on the island is down and I’m relegated to my iPhone. Boeing just won F/A-XX, the Navy “6th gen” fighter contract, after winning the corresponding contract for the USAF last year. So now BA will build all US fighter aircraft going forward. Might be a “buy” moment. Though 6-12 months ago was probably the better move.
Maybe, maybe not. 120-140 sure seems like the floor but you’d have to rewind to 2024 or 2022 to get that price again. DCA at these levels and buy dips. If this is something you believe in of course.

*standard disclaimer about me being a dumb pilot and also BA being directly tied to your career and not terribly well diversified.
 
Back
Top