Material Dispatcher - Amarillo, TX (1st Shift)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBot

Administrator
Bell Amarillo, Texas:<BR /><p><span>We&rsquo;re more than aviation experts, we&rsquo;re pioneers. We challenge what&rsquo;s possible. From breaking the sound barrier to advanced tiltrotor systems. Today, Bell is shaping the future of aviation through specialized engineering. And we want you. </span><span><span><o:p></o:p></span></span></p> <p><o:p> </o:p></p> <p>Production Control<i><span><o:p></o:p></span></i></p> <p><o:p> </o:p></p> <p><span>Bring your experience and ideas and help us </span><span>ensure parts are delivered to manufacturing on time and verify part shortages against stock availability and scheduled deliveries.<span> </span></span><span>This role will be an integral part of the team, working closely with internal customers and subcontractors. <o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span><o:p> </o:p></span></p> <p>What you&rsquo;ll be doing as a Material Dispatcher<i><span><o:p></o:p></span></i></p> <p><span>Receiving and delivering aircraft parts to designated manufacturing areas.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Coordinating with shipping to return unqualified or discrepant material to the appropriate supplier.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Coordinating with other departments to optimize production schedules by verifying status and location of parts delivered to manufacturing.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Provide regular updates to manufacturing and production control as to part delivery status, estimated delivery dates, and shortages.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Maintaining parts tracking and accountability to minimize displaced and lost assets.</span><span><o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><o:p> </o:p></p> <p>Skills You Bring To this Role <o:p></o:p></p> <p><span>Basic computer skills<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing environment.<o:p></o:p></span></p> <p><span>Customer service skills<o:p></o:p></span></p>

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back