Martinaire hiring

floridabeachbum

Just wanted to let everyone know that Martinaire based out of Addison Texas is looking for pilots. Runs are in KVCT, KBWD, KGUY, KABI, KAPN and 4 standby pilots. Platform is a C208. In the order I listed runs will go to the following cities KIAH, KSAT with KDFW on Saturdays, Guymon to KOKC with stops in between, KABI to KDFW with KSJT on Saturdays Alpena to Lansing and standbys used to fill in. Starting pay $50,000.00 per year with annual increases and insurance. If this Covid 19 has affected you, we’re looking to help. Please pm me and I will do my very best to have your resume moved to the top of a rapidly increasing stack of resumes. You must be IFR current and qualified, know how to fly same, and read and interpret steam gauges. We’re the U.N. Of the aviation world, so we don’t care what you look like or where you came from man or woman, we just want you to fly, be safe, treat people nicely, and get along well with others. Training is paid (provided you pass ground and IOE and why wouldn’t you, seriously), as is hotel.

Hope this is able to help my JC’ers and fellow pilots.

Take Care, all.

I am actually looking into this! I was about to start my Part 121 class before everything went down.

Now, I am looking into two different paths: freight companies and the “U.S. Custom and Border Patrol”.

I am dual rated, and I fulfill all requirements to become an “Air Interdiction Agent”. I do not know anyone in the specific field, so I am not sure if it is my cup of tea.

Negative. I trained some people from the CHP and Sheriff Department, but I have not worked directly under either one of them.

Last edited:
While i have not in a flying role, I have worn those hats for many different positions, I can at least tell the job will be amazing, rewarding, exciting, challenging and an almost never ending cycle of political, beurocratic and pointless BS....

As with any flight job though, id imagine the flying will be great, its just putting up with all the additional stuff that will drive you nuts. 12 years was all i could handle in that system, But some people absolutely love it.
Id say, given that it would be a new things to you, go for it. Worst case you find another job, best case...well it may be the best decision of your life.

Just my lowly two cents.

I truly appreciate your input.

I was not born in this country. I moved in the US in 2013, so I lack of basic knowledge about anything related to government paid jobs.

No problem.
shoot me a pm if you have any more questions, or want info on the cargo side of the equation

Just wanted to let everyone know that Martinaire based out of Addison Texas is looking for pilots. Runs are in KVCT, KBWD, KGUY, KABI, KAPN and 4 standby pilots. Platform is a C208. In the order I listed runs will go to the following cities KIAH, KSAT with KDFW on Saturdays, Guymon to KOKC with stops in between, KABI to KDFW with KSJT on Saturdays Alpena to Lansing and standbys used to fill in. Starting pay $50,000.00 per year with annual increases and insurance. If this Covid 19 has affected you, we’re looking to help. Please pm me and I will do my very best to have your resume moved to the top of a rapidly increasing stack of resumes. You must be IFR current and qualified, know how to fly same, and read and interpret steam gauges. We’re the U.N. Of the aviation world, so we don’t care what you look like or where you came from man or woman, we just want you to fly, be safe, treat people nicely, and get along well with others. Training is paid (provided you pass ground and IOE and why wouldn’t you, seriously), as is hotel.

Hope this is able to help my JC’ers and fellow pilots.

Take Care, all.

I’ll pass it along. Do you know if they’ll need anyone on the office side of things?

As of right now, for established runs, we only have 1 run that was open, and that is about to be filled. If I’m not mistaken, the only thing left is standby pilot based in DFW. P.M me and I will get your info into the right hands. PLEASE BE CURRENT not just on paper but know how to fly.
Take Care.

I flew for them 10 years ago as a DFW standby...flew most of the routes from Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan and the Carolina's.
(favorite route was RDU - MQI, fly early morning, sit on the beach and fly back at night....peach run)

Disclaimer for prospective pilots: you will fly at Night...in the weather....single pilot...with and without AP or weather radar. Know what you're getting into.

Back