Mapping Payscales

TallFlyer

I'm contemplating aiming for a mapping job this fall; I had two offers last fall and given my experiences over the past 9 months or so I'm kicking myself for not taking them, but oh well. I'm curious if anyone would mind sharing how the payscales and benefits worked at their respective employers. Just trying to make an informed decision.

The outfits that I know of are:
* Air America, Inc.
* Desert Wind Air Service LLC
* Landcare Aviation Inc.
* Northern States Aviation
* Rochester Aerial Mapping Service

And before anyone asks, yes, I have read the other mapping threads, I'm just trying to focus on this one piece of information.

Thanks!

I'm contemplating aiming for a mapping job this fall; I had two offers last fall and given my experiences over the past 9 months or so I'm kicking myself for not taking them, but oh well. I'm curious if anyone would mind sharing how the payscales and benefits worked at their respective employers. Just trying to make an informed decision.

The outfits that I know of are:
* Air America, Inc.
* Desert Wind Air Service LLC
* Landcare Aviation Inc.
* Northern States Aviation
* Rochester Aerial Mapping Service

And before anyone asks, yes, I have read the other mapping threads, I'm just trying to focus on this one piece of information.

Thanks!

Serious dude? You're leaving Hageland? That's about the best gig there is. Just give it some time, I know, I'm kicking myself for not going to Hageland. Are you in the Sled yet or are you driving around in the right seat of the van? I'm tellin' ya man. Nothing you can get out of these places in the states will compare to Hagelands offers of good pay, respect, and QOL. Just chill out a bit, ####, I left a job flying 1900s to come and fly 207s at spernaks. Just give it time.

Serious dude? You're leaving Hageland? That's about the best gig there is. Just give it some time, I know, I'm kicking myself for not going to Hageland. Are you in the Sled yet or are you driving around in the right seat of the van? I'm tellin' ya man. Nothing you can get out of these places in the states will compare to Hagelands offers of good pay, respect, and QOL. Just chill out a bit, ####, I left a job flying 1900s to come and fly 207s at spernaks. Just give it time.
PM sent

You can scratch RAMS from the list, they've been dropped as a Pictometry vendor.
Just out of curiousity, why? From some of the threads I've read and from my conversation with the couple that ran the business they seemed pretty good at it...

Back